4.14.2005

i can't believe you people!!!

Why does no one want to see Collective Soul? I don't think you people know how good a show they put on...saw them at Toad's in NH in December...awesome show!

so i had some things the other day that i was thinking about....let's see if i can remember...

well...of course i can't...so i'll move on...

Since i've been sick for like 5 months or so...i decided to go back to the doctors (i'm serious...5 months....)...he gave me some antibiotics..stronger stuff this time...so i'm hoping that works...

He also gave me a scrip for some therapy for my ankle...still deciding if i want to do it or not...

gonna cost me $15 a visit...for like 12 visits...ugh...maybe i'll see how much my eye surgery is going to be..and if i have $ left on my flex spending..i'll go...

Heading to NYC tomorrow for some poker with Pete...hope i can continue my good luck there...we shall see....

I better get to bed..maybe i'll remember what i was going to talk about when i'm asleep...write some comments if you're reading this..say hi..something...hate having no comments :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home