3.15.2005

2 profitable weekends in a row!

OK....it's not much..but i DID win $2.15 from my family playing British Rummy on Saturday night...damn i wish they'd step up the stakes a little! haha

Well..i did buy two bagels with my newfound wealth on Sunday morning for my ride back from NY...Breuger's Cinnamon Sugar bagels...so good! Whoever says bagels shouldn't be sweet...doesn't know what they are talking about! (though they are prolly damn cute!)

Karsen is so cute, i have this great video of her on my phone flailing around on the floor...she's so hyper when she's awake! When we went to dinner, however, she was asleep and didn't make a sound...we can only hope for the same with our own future children!!

If anyone likes SNL, my mom gave me like 10 "best of" DVDs for my birthday...dunno WHEN i'll have time to watch them all...i am barely halfway through the Seinfeld DVDs i got for X'mas....

Tim is visiting this weekend from LI..hoping to have some people come out Saturday night (if you're intersted let me know)...
Although i had a GREAT time Friday night, didn't get the group of people to go out like i wanted....ahh well...maybe this weekend.

If anyone wants a kitten..my sister's cats just had some..they're a month old...cute as hell...let me know if you want one...

I know you're out there...write a comment or something...give me reason to keep this going...

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I like reading bloggs, keep em going ! I would love a kitten but I already have a kitty living with me, she will beat up other cats :(

 
At 3/23/2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous Kevin Brew said...

I have a friend with kitties. Add that to your sales list. I have free delivery and if you order soon I will throw in a sweet pineapple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home